22 May 2020
The health and safety of our members and employees is our top priority.
We are closely following the Government’s response to COVID-19 to comply with the rapidly changing advice. At present, our Dashworks sites are open to essential service businesses with strict social distancing and hygiene measures in place.
We have followed Safe Work Australia’s guidelines to ensure Dashworks is a COVID-19 safe workplace for our community.
Here’s a list of measures we currently have in place:
– Increased hygiene sanitisation and cleaning throughout the day with COVID approved products.
– Multiple hand sanitisation locations (entryway, reception, kitchen, toilets, meeting rooms and other commons areas)
– Marked out social distancing gaps in shared spaces
– Reconfigured desks with 1.5m spacing
– Displayed clear signage on social distancing and hygiene requirements in all common spaces and meeting rooms
– Secured access for members and guests only. All members and visitors MUST sign in and sign out.
If you would like to get in touch with us to discuss these measures or to make a future booking please contact us at email@example.com or call 02 4905 0087
For the most up to date advice regarding COVID-19 health alerts visit The Australia Governments Department of Health Website – COVID 19
Our thoughts are with our members and colleagues whose businesses have been impacted as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
If your business is looking for a COVID safe workplace visit our COVID-19 Rental Relief information page.
Jeni – Community Coordinator
0455 475 155